The Pawns of Al Rodel
The GM may put up requests or special work bounties to help with the site. Bounties/Requests may be claimed to earn a ReRoll Point which can be used in game.
- How do Requests Work?
- Requests can be anything from a requested piece of artwork, a short story, piece of lore, or being tasked to update/edit an already existing entry on the site.
- Players may only claim one Request at a time. They must complete the request before moving on to the next or give up their current request if they’d prefer to complete a different one.
- Requests will require the Player to show progress within 3 days, if no progress has been shown within those 3 days it will be opened for other players to work on. Despite requiring proof of progress within three days the request does not necessarily need to be completed with in that time since certain tasks will be more complex than others.
- Certain requests may only be open to specific groups.
- Completing a request earns a ReRoll point on satisfactory completion
- What is a ReRoll Point?
- A ReRoll Point is a point that allows a player to reroll a dice roll during a session
- Reroll points can not be used on a natural 1 roll. Natural 1’s are considered an act of fate, and as such the characters must deal with the hand dealt to them.
- Reroll points can not be used in Player vs Player situations.
- Reroll points may only be used to alter rolls made by that player.
- Players may choose which of the two rolls to take
- Natural 20s do not count as a critical success on a ReRoll, but do count if the 20 was part of the original roll.
- ReRolls can not be used to reroll a ReRoll
- Reroll points expire after 3 sessions if not used. Currant Points awarded and when they will expire can be found under the Player Reward Log page on the main wiki page.
- Players may only have up to 3 Reroll points at any time.